The Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. Simply push or pull the array into position to create “Straight,” “C,” “J” or “Reverse J” coverage patterns. And once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So whether you’re playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can now adapt your PA to match the room.
Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker Applications
- Live music performances
- Bands of all styles
- Solo musicians
- Mobile DJs
- Houses of worship
- Schools and universities
- Resorts and hospitality venues
- Business presentations
Use the straight pattern when the audience is standing and their heads are approximately at the same height as the loudspeaker.
The reverse-J pattern is good for an audience in raked seating that starts at loudspeaker height and extends above the top of the loudspeaker.
The J pattern works well when the loudspeaker is up on a raised stage and the audience is seated below on the floor.
Use the C pattern for raked seating in an auditorium when the first row is on the floor with the loudspeaker.
Bose F1 Model 812 Product Overview
- Flex array is a flexible baffle that can be configured into four unique shapes (“Straight,” “C,” “J” or “Reverse J”), allowing the customer to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Vertically oriented 8-driver mid/high line array, with each driver mounted on a custom 100° waveguide, helps deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 12-inch LF driver provides high performance at low frequency for strong low-frequency output
- Bi-amplified design with 2 high-output, Class-D amplifiers to separately power the FLEX array and 12-inch LF driver
- 2 input channels with independent volume controls and Line Level/Mic switch on Channel 1
- Enclosure Bose F1 Model 812: High impact composite materials
- Dimensions Bose F1 Model 812 loudspeaker: 26.1″ H x 13.1″ W x 14.6″ D (664.66 x 334.3 x 372.5mm)
- Dimensions F1 system stack: 73.5″ H x 16.1″ W x 17.6″ D (1868 x 410.16 x 448.5mm)
- Net Weight Bose F1 Model 812 loudspeaker: 44.5 lbs (20.18 kg) F1 system stack: 99.5 lbs (45.7 kg)
- Colour Black
- Package Contents 1 F1 Model 812 1 IEC Line Cord 1 Owner’s Guide
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB) 55 Hz – 14 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 48 Hz – 16 kHz
- Nominal Dispersion C: 100° H x 40° V
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m 132 dB SPL (peak)
- Rated Power 1,000 W
Set up/tear down of the new Bose F1 system.